On average, 40 courses are required to complete a bachelors degree program and 23 courses are required to complete an associate degree program at Beni American University. Most courses are 3 credit hours each. Tuition per course is $100 for the 2012-2013 academic year (textbooks are not included in this price). On average, full-time students normally complete 10 courses per academic year. Based on the average course load for a full-time student, estimated costs for the 2012-2013 academic year are:
- Application Fee $50 – one off payment
- Registration Fee ($200) – one off payment
- Tuition (10 courses) $1000 (Can be paid in two installments of $500 per semester)
- Part-time enrollment is also possible for working students.
A General MBA degree program without emphasis requires successful completion 12 courses (36 credits). A MSc. in Management Information Systems requires 14 (42 credits). Tuition per 3-credit graduate course is $500 for the 2012-2013 academic year (this price includes textbooks). Most graduate students study part-time (3 courses per semester). Assuming student takes five courses per year, estimated costs for the 2012-2013 academic year are;
- Application Fee ($50) – one off payment
- Registration Fee ($400) – one off payment
- Tuition (6 courses) $4200
- Textbooks included in tuition
include certificate programs in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Project Management and Strategic Management. These programs are designed for both professionals and students who need to build upon their knowledge base and certifications. Tuition per week is $40 per week for 10 weeks and a week for examinations and a week for professional seminars.
- 12 Weeks Course Fee: $400
- Textbooks Included
Our Scholarships are in two different Categories
- Academic Scholarships – read more
- Women and Girls Scholarships - read more
- Corporate Scholarships – read more
We will communicate payment proceedings and details with the students once they start off their registration process.