DCP Allows holders of verifiable and accredited course credits to transfer them to and from Beni American University towards the completion of a Bachelors Degree Program.
There are two DCP Options Available
Transfer Students or Holders of the Higher National Diploma or the Ordinary National Diploma who wish to attain a Bachelors Degree in related programs can transfer their course credits to count towards the completion of a Bachelors Degree at Beni American University.
The following steps are required
1. Prospective Student Contacts BAU and discusses prospects with an academic advisor
2. The student gets an approval on the acceptable course credits for transfer
3. The student formally applies to Beni American University
4. The issuing institution of the course credits will send official transcripts to BAU
5. The students’ transfer is then authorized and finalized.
Current students and graduates of Associate degrees at Beni American University will be able to complete their Bachelors Degree with Beni American University or on-Campus with any of our Partner Universities.
Students who have not completed the specific courses specified in these articulation agreements may still be eligible to enter this program and complete the majority of their courses if they have completed at least 60 Course Credits.
Programs under the DCP
Ready to get started?
Contact the Admissions Office