- Q: Who is qualified to apply?
A: Every student who meets our minimum requirements is eligible
- Q: Are all successful applicant
guaranteed a Tablet PC?
A: Yes. All successful applicants will get a tablet PC prior to the resumption of classes.
- Q: Do i need to provide authentication details to verify my certificates?
A: Yes. We will require you to send access details to confirm your certificates through the portal of appropriate bodies.
- Q: What consequences occur if a student can not afford or has difficulties paying their second installment?
A: We provide a grace period for the student to complete tuition fees. We also provide them with the opportunity to finish their coursework.
- Q: What financial help can be provided?
A: We provide two scholarship types – Academic and Corporate
- Q: Are scholarship awards based on academic achievements?
A: For now, yes. We are working with corporate sponsors who may provide scholarships based on other criteria.
- Q: How do I make payments to the university?
A: We will provide you with the most suitable payment option / information during your application process
- Q: Does the University provide evening lectures?
A: Part time students who may not attend regular lectures can speak with the students services department to schedule evening lectures.
- Q: Are the degrees recognized by other universities and institutions?
A: We are working to build upon our academic partnerships both locally and internationally.
- Q: Must all classes be conducted online?
A: Unless on special occasions or specific guest lectures, all classes are conducted online with as much local support as possible.
- Q: Do I have to travel to America
A: No you do not. We are setting up learning facilities in regions across Africa to support local learning.
- Q: Which institutions and organizations recognize your certificates
A: Our partner and non partner institutions accept our course credits. Also our partner and non-partner organizations recognize our certificates. We are working to increase the scope and acceptance of our programs.
- Q: Are they guaranteed?
A: We provide our students with the opportunity to automatically gain internship acceptance through specific partners. Our students are free to pursue other internship opportunities.
- Q: Will the University help students achieve this industrial experience?
A: Yes. We will work with the internship providers to measure the students’ effectiveness, learning and growth through the program.
- Q: Are they paid experiences?
A: This is dependent on the internship opportunity provider.
Contact Us with further questions.