All applicants are required to provide the documents listed below. Please note that all original academic documents should be translated into English and certified by the Ministry of Education.
1. Submitted Application Form from here – APPLY NOW
2. A Copy of Passport Data Page
3. A Recent Passport Sized Photograph
4. Two Recommendation Letters (One Personal and One Academic Reference)
5. High School Diploma/Certificate: For entry into our degree programs we require 12 years of full-time school education and evidence that the required level of academic performance has been achieved. WASSCE, NECO, GCSE, A Level, International Baccalaureate and equivalent qualifications are recognized. We may require scratch cards details during our evaluation and verification process to allow us verify the authenticity of your documents.
6. Evidence of English Competence: TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent if available. If you do not have these qualifications your proficiency in English will be tested upon acceptance into the university.
7. Copies of all other academic certificates and transcripts
8. Bank Reference Letter: This letter provides evidence that you are able to fund yourself throughout your studies.
10. Application Fee ($50): Evidence of payment of a non-refundable 50 Dollars application fee. This fee can be waived till application process is over.
Undergraduate transfer applicants
In addition please provide us with a copy of your official transcript for your current Bachelor Degree.