The AFRICA CEO FORUM, in partnership with the African Development Bank, has announced the nominees for the AFRICA CEO FORUM AWARDS 2016 and Mr. Gossy Ukanwoke, (Founder, BAU R&D) is one of the finalists for the “YOUNG CEO OF THE YEAR” award.
This will be the first time the AFRICA CEO FORUM AWARD will award the “YOUNG CEO OF THE YEAR” and the nominees are African CEOs under 40 who head an upcoming African company that shows strong growth potential. Also nominated in the category are:
- Ashish J. Thakkar (Founder and CEO, Mara Group)
- Jason Njoku (Co-founder and CEO, Iroko)
- Manuel Osa Nsue Nsua (CEO, Banco Nacional De Guinea Ecuatorial)
- Michael Macharia (Founder and Group CEO, Seven Seas Technoogies)
- Saad Sefrioui (MD, Grope Addoha)
- Sangu Delle (Founder and CEO, Golden Palm Investments)
- Sebastien Kadio-Morokro (MD, Petro Ivoire)
The AFRICA CEO FORUM is an international forum of reference dedicated to the development of the private sector in Africa and its awards have been presented to honour companies and investors whose strategies have demonstrated their commitment to play a part in Africa’s growth.
The two day event organized jointly by Groupe Jeune Afrique and Rainbow Unlimited will take place in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire and the awards will be presented on the 21st March 2016 with the president of the African Development Bank, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, in attendance.